Medix is currently seeking an experienced Azure AD Systems Engineer for an exciting DIRECT PLACEMENT opportunity with one of our top healthcare clients in Chicago.
About our client / About this position
Our client is an internally recognized leader in pediatric medicine with a organizational commitment to providing exceptional family-focused service combined with the latest benefits and innovations in medical technology and research.
They are seeking a Systems / Azure Cloud Engineer who can participate in the migration, upgrade and ongoing maintenance and support of an Azure Cloud / multi-tenant Azure AD Platform.
The daily responsibilities for this Azure AD Engineer will include:
- Serving as a Systems / Azure Cloud Engineer on a mid-sized infrastructure team (1500+ servers, 200+
- Providing general Microsoft server administration including relative networking and application technical support
- Assisting with VMWare host and thing-client administration
- Providing specialized expertise in building out and managing a multi-tenant Azure AD/LDAP environment
- Administering / provisioning resource tags in Azure
- Migrating workloads from the Vmware ESX 6.5 platform to Azure
- Creating documentation and process workflows for the migration.
- Assisting the storage team in maintaining Azure cloud-based NAS Storage.
Required Technical Skills & Experience
- Required 4-year Bachelor Degree in a Clinical or Computer Science field.
- 3+ prior years experience in a Windows Server Administration / Engineer capacity
- Advanced experience with VMWare ESX 6.5
- Advanced experience with Azure AD and Azure Multi-Tenant deployments
- Strong background in resource tagging
Location: Downtown Chicago
Position Type: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $95,000 - $105,000 year plus benefits
Benefits: PPO Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness plans; 401K Enrollment with matching up to 5% of eligible contributions, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Transit, Parking & Shuttle assistance; College Coaching, Savings & Tuition programs;and much more! Please inquire if you have questions!