You will be expected to plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures in the Azure Public Cloud using IaaS services. You will work on our Cloud Platform team and operate in a startup environment with an agile mentality, deliver quickly, and then improve on design and implementation. You will lead the strategy and architecture in the design, development and deployment of scalable and secure Infrastructure solutions. This includes the designing, testing and implementation of application services migrations in both manual and automatic aspects for globally distributed systems and critical product service environments. You will also be expected to maintain the security of the cloud platform while ensuring the smooth integration of patches on a daily basis.
- 3+ years' experience with Azure as an architect
- Experience developing using .Net/C# and exposure to Java
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux.
- A history with micro services architecture and large scale application development
- A familiarity with TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Demonstrated experience with azure cloud infrastructure, including automation/infrastructure as code.
- Comfortable working with a team and features the ability to share and collaborate on ideas
- Consulting experience with large scale migrations to Cloud Providers
- Experience with containerization apps like Docker
- Kubernetes is a plus
- Hands-on design and implementation planning for Microsoft solutions including networking, security, governance and compliance solutions in Azure and Office 365
- Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, Networking (core need Monitoring, alerting and logging tools, and build/release processes highly preferred.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure and AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
If you or someone you know are interested please contact Xavier Russo [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call now at 646-553-6275