My client in Northern Virgina is looking to hire a Azure Cloud Administrator. Please see the job details below;
- Administration of Azure platform primarily for Windows operating systems
- Implement and manage backup processes and disaster planning for servers and databases
- Implement and manage server monitoring and alerting processes/applications
- Maintain and secure web applications and web server infrastructure
- Implement and manage Azure resource including network and replication services
- Manage apps and virtual cloud servers running at Rackspace, Azure, and Amazon
- Database optimization
- Support PCI audits and proactive scanning
- Maintain relationships with IT departments at customer sites.
- Experience with Azure platform primarily focused on Azure app service model ( Web Apps, Web jobs, Mobile apps, etc.), cloud deployment (using deployment slots)
- Experience with cloud/storage technologies and CDNs
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Application Insights, Management Suite (OMS), SSL Management and Azure Resource Templates.
- Good knowledge of Azure IaaS (VMs, VNET, NSG Rules, VPN Gateways and Express Route), IIS, Azure SQL / SQL Server performance tuning and best practices
- Great working knowledge of IP networking, DNS, and load balancing. General understanding of E-Commerce applications, .Net Framework and/or .Net Core Strong desire to learn new technologies