Azure Cloud Engineer/Architect
- Both full-time and contract roles available
- MUST be local to Chicago
- Partial remote work is an option
- Having some DevOps expereince is highly desirable
The Cloud Infrastructure Solutions Engineer/Architect is responsible for architecting, building and migrating enterprise applications within Microsoft Azure, O365, Amazon Web Services, and Rackspace. The architect needs to have the aptitude to lead the requirements gathering, analysis, design, and implementation of solutions in public Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
Additionally, the architect will be responsible for providing guidance for both current state and future state requirements within the client domain. Management of private and public cloud solutions including experience with System Center, Hyper-V, or VMware is a plus.
- Lead Cloud readiness assessments
- Architect, design and implement cloud based servers and services
- Ability to analyze client workloads and design the most cost effective solution for business needs
- Perform testing and research of software systems to enhance performance or investigate and resolve matters of significance
- Collaborate with internal and client teams.