The Azure Cloud Architect will be an integral technology leader for infrastructure enterprise level projects in our quest to design and deploy cloud environments for hosting business application services. You will be working with a team of application architects and DevOps as you modernize an on premise platform to evolve infrastructure. This includes the designing, testing and implementation of application services migrations in both manual and automatic aspects for globally distributed systems and critical product service environments.
- 3+ years experience with Azure as an architect
- Experience developing using .Net/C# and exposure to Java
- Proven experience authoring Azure native applications using Cloud services like Web Apps, ASE, ACS, Event Grid, Azure SQL DB, Azure AD, Management API's, CosmosDB
- A history with micro services architecture and large scale application development
- A familiarity with TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Should have both technical and functional skills within Azure Stack
- Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model (Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API Apps, Logic Apps)
- Comfortable working with a team and features the ability to share and collaborate on ideas
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure and AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
If you or someone you know are interested please contact Xavier Russo [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call now at 646-553-6275