Our client has an immediate need for a Azure Cloud Architect (640493)
Job Description -
Role - Azure Cloud Architect
Location - Deerfield, IL
Duration - Full time
- Experience with architecture, design and implementation of Cloud based applications. Minimum 3+ years of good hand-on experience with Azure cloud related to compute, network, storage, content delivery, administration and security, deployment and management, automation technologies.
- Strong architecture & design experience of Deploying Enterprise applications on Azure, monitoring and performance tuning of deployed applications on Azure Expertise in developing competencies and references through proof-of-concepts.
- Expertise in articulating architectural choices within various Azure services and solution methodologies with implementation experience of micro-services, NoSQL design. Proficiency in one or more DevOps automation and tools – ADO, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Shell Scripts, Ansible and any other tools. High-level programming experience in a Java / Microservices environment, including a thorough understanding of application architectures.
- Understanding of cost management of Azure services to drive optimized solution architecture, leading to optimal infra investment vs performance and scale. Understanding of networking fundamentals, concepts and design principles.
- Proficiency in Preparing/Responding RFI, RFP and customer specific requirements is a plus
- Strategy Consulting: Evaluating customer infrastructure for cloud suitability, solutions suitable for Azure cloud
- Research. POCs on cloud native solutions in mobile, BI, commerce platforms, API management, develop MicroServices and Serverless architecture solutions
- Implementation: Create design documents for cloud environment, create docker containers, create build and deploy pipelines using open source tools, Atlassian products etc.
- Generic Managerial SkillsExperience in interacting with Sr. Management, Communication and Presentation
- Motivated and Team player
- EducationCollege Degree or higher in Computers or Engineering
Thanks & Regards,
YASH VERMA, Associate Recruiter, The Judge Group
Phone 610-619-6692| Toll Free 1800 339 8318 Ext 112| www.judge.com