A great cloud partner based out of the Atlanta region is seeking an Azure Cloud Architect (SME) that will be able to implement their end customers Azure platform. The end customer already has some resources that have a good understanding of the Azure environment but they need someone to go in and accelerate their adoption process.
The length of the contract is set to be 3 months currently, however there is a real possibility that this will go much longer as this is only the initial build out of the Azure infrastructure. Moving forward, the client will need to migrate the customers applications onto Azure as well as possibly implementing different cloud platforms.
- Must have experience implementing / migrating Azure environments
- Infrastructure based Architect
- Experience doing migrations with large enterprise companies is preferred
- Client facing skills - being able to guide end customer through process
- Solid understanding of DevOps process / DevOps background
- NICE TO HAVE: Multiple cloud experience (AWS, GCP)
Please reach out to me via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], by telephone at (813) 437-6881 or apply here if you or anyone you know fits this description!