Azure Cloud Architect-O365-California-Remote-$160k + Bonus
Job Title: Azure PaaS Architect
Location: Remote in Bay Area, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Portland, Seattle
Salary: Flexible/~$150K - 15-20% Performance bonus
This company is a leading professional services provider that uses Microsoft technologies to help companies design and deploy various solutions. They excel in providing expert solutions in analytics, collaboration and customer insights. The company provides a variety of services including consulting, technology services, Nintex product sales, and staffing.
- Past consulting experience involved as an independent, consulting firm, or software development company
- Experience with Agile and other types of methodologies
- Extensive Experience involved with Office 365, Dynamics 365, SharePoint and SharePoint Development
- Custom Development experience using C#, ASP.NET, Angular and Node.is
- Past Knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Experience with content migration
- Extensive Knowledge of Azure Applications
- 1 week per month max
- This is a full-time role
If interested Please be sure to reach out to me as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this prestigious opportunity! A role such as this one tends to be filled quickly! For more information, please contact Andrew Wills at 949 688 2215 (ext 2215), if you prefer email- please email an up to date CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in The Greater New York area and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.