Azure Cloud Consultant
This candidate would be working as a full-time employee of a MS Gold Partner who would then be helping End Users in various verticals with Azure consulting support. Day-day can vary from pre-sales consulting with a fin-tech company as well as hands-on application migration to Azure PaaS for a medical technology company. Candidates should have experience working with Azure IaaS, PaaS, and DevOps tools and services. As this company is one of the top Gold and Premier Partner in the country, candidates usually only leave this company to work with Microsoft or Amazon Web Services. Apply now and learn more!
- 20-50% travel
- Excellent starting salary
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure AI and Machine Learning
- Full health care including Dental, medical, and vision benefits for you and your family
Job Role And Responsibilities
- Provide pre and post sales consulting expertise to top End Users in the eastern half of the United States
- Migrate on-premise VMs to Azure- need to be able to be at least 75% hands-on when needed
- Work with clients and c-level executives to gather requirements and then implement Azure Cloud best practice solutions
- Build and deploy applications on Azure
- Migrate existing data centers to Azure Cloud
- Communicate about Azure applications, migrations, development, and solutions to C-level executives
- Use Java and C# as primary SDK
- Work with Azure IaaS, PaaS, and DevOps tools
- Strong technical understanding of Azure IaaS, PaaS, DevOps services
- Experience working on multiple Cloud lift and shift and application deployments
- Candidate has worked on several Azure full life cycle migrations with varying scope
- Worked hands-on migrating on premise servers to Azure
- Experience communicating and directing idea to C-level executives
- Use of Java and C#
If you are an Azure professional thinking about making a change in your career, please reach out for more information as interviews are already underway.
The company is looking to hire in the coming weeks and interviews are already in progress so please reach out if you want to learn more information about this exciting role!