Azure/Cloud Consultant/Delivery Manager
BCforward is looking for a Azure Delivery Consultant, It's a 100% REMOTE POSITION.
Job Title: Azure Delivery Consultant
Duration: 3 months
BCforward' s client is seeking a Delivery Consultant who loves and understands Cloud Infrastructure & Management. You will work directly with customers, leadership, solutions architects and the PMO to implement innovative cloud solutions. This is a hands-on role with opportunities to shape the way they engage clients, deliver projects and adopt new technologies.
BCforward' s client works collaboratively as a team to deliver exceptional cloud-based enterprise solutions and believe attention to detail, and a consultative experience is integral to their success. The Delivery Consultant will be responsible for (but not limited to) interpreting architectural designs, implementing solutions, provisioning cloud services, infrastructure analysis, providing support, writing documentation and completing project-related tasks.
BCforward' s client provides an incredibly supportive culture with a focus on learning and mentoring. We are looking for a candidate who will thrive in such an environment; working with the latest technologies and on complex problems with a talented team.
Primary Duties include the following:
- Helping organizations deploy Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Helping organizations migrate to Azure cloud-based infrastructure solutions, including moving critical data, processes, and workflows.
- Primarily work with solutions architects and clients to understand requirements and clarify conceptual needs for projects, both small and large.
- Technology and business enablement advocate advising the best practice methods in how to utilize Azure IaaS and PaaS to drive competitive advantage.
- Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution delivery, and ensuring solution technology is aligned with business requirements.
Qualified applicants will have a degree in relevant field (or equivalent work experience), hands-on Azure experience, and a technical history in this field.
- 3+ years of experience with Azure
- Experience in cloud architecture and design
- Experience with Azure IaaS & PaaS
- PowerShell experience (DevOps experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN and IPVPN technologies
- Knowledge of virtual and physical appliances (Routers, Firewalls, Switches, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management, vendors, and customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical/reasoning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and client needs
- Must obtain and maintain vendor certifications
- Knowledge of competitive projects is highly desirable (GCP and AWS)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 83478 when responding to this ad.