Azure Cloud Developer
Our client, a leader in their industry, as excellent opportunity available for an Azure Cloud Developer to work on a six month contract to hire position in Atlanta, GA. Available for w-2 only. The rate and salary are open based on experience. This position allows 2 days a week remote. No travel is required.
Responsibilities of the Azure Cloud Developer:
• Full Stack and Full Lifecyle software development of Azure Cloud based applications (Agile environment)
• Work with Azure resources such as service queues, azure storage, containers
• Work with Azure Data concepts and resources such as elastic cache, table storage, data lake
• .NET/C# development
• Work with API development environments like postman or swagger
• Backend development (SQL Server 2012)
• Develop Secure web services and REST APIs
• Use Git/Bitbucket/Redgate for source code control
Requirements for the Azure Cloud Developer:
• Full stack software development experience specializing in C# and .NET technologies (4+ years)
• Experience working with applications in Azure and Azure Cloud Services (other cloud platforms would be ok in lieu of Azure - such as AWS or GCP
Please send your MS Word resume to Ben Crosby at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 770-399-4508 for immediate consideration.
Direct w-2 employment only – No 3rd Parties
Job #: 312495
Why Choose Eliassen Group?
Working as an Eliassen Group contractor gives you exceptional benefits! Our consultants receive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and prescription drug coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA. We also offer a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with matching, direct deposit, weekly payment, and a $1000 referral bonus plan.
Eliassen Group also has a Consultant Advocacy Program with specialized consultant care professionals dedicated to serving you once you start working with us.
We are currently achieving “World Class” Net Promoter Score Status and are one of Inc. Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work. Locally, Atlanta Business Chronicle has also rated us One of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta in 2017.
We have over 300 clients in 19 offices and have access to the many of the best companies and most sought-after IT career and consulting opportunities in America.
Apply with Eliassen Group today to see how we can serve you!