Why Work Here?
MorganFranklin Consulting is a management advisory firm that works with leading businesses and government to address complex and transformational finance, technology, cybersecurity, and business objectives.
MorganFranklin's cybersecurity practice helps clients across the globe to solve their most critical cybersecurity needs. From consulting and implementation to managed services and project resourcing, we work to safeguard assets by identifying risks, developing and maturing cybersecurity programs, and implementing solutions that support and meet business goals. Custom tailored and business-aligned service offerings include:
* Strategy and GRC
* Cybersecurity Operations
* Identity & Access Management
* Incident Response & Risk Intelligence
* Application Security
* Managed Security Services Provider
This is a Vaco employment opportunity aligned to MorganFranklin's cybersecurity offering (Vaco LLC, dba "MorganFranklin Cyber").
Learn what it means to truly own your career and be a part of a growing organization with a big, bold future
What Will You Do?
- Create a strategy for establishing a secure and well-managed enterprise environment in Azure
- Configure and manage MLP's Virtual Network in Azure, establish our core services in the VNET, enable Azure to serve as a part of MLP's network
- Develop scripts to automate the deployment of resource stacks and associated configurations
- Utilize native Azure services to meet the firm's technology and resiliency requirements
- Drive Identity and access and configuration management, and monitoring strategy for Azure
- Lead design process for network connectivity to Azure
- Extend MLP standard systems management processes into the cloud including change, incident, and problem management
- Establish and implement monitoring and management infrastructure for both availability and performance management
- Establish internal pricing and instance selection model for Azure virtual machines
- Integrate Azure management tooling with MLP including automation of spin-up and spin-down and billing approvals
- Design and implement data protection options, including HA and BCP protection in Azure
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- Experience designing and supporting Azure environments, including IaaS and PaaS
- Microsoft Azure Certification (MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or equivalent)
- Hands on experience using the Azure administration portal
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Math or Engineering)
- Demonstrable experience deploying enterprise workloads to Azure
- Knowledge of at least one other cloud hosting solution in addition to Azure (e.g. Google, AWS, Helion Cloud, SoftLayer).
- Proficiency with PowerShell, Python, or other scripting languages
- Hands-on experience with one or more configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience designing and supporting enterprise core services as well as cloud deployments of these services
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Enterprise software products and services
- Strong organization, leadership, and team collaboration
- Good energy and willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work across teams and business domains
- Committed to the longevity of the Cybersecurity practice
- Certifications in Cloud or Security (Azure MCSE, Google CPCA, AWS CSA, CISSP) a plus