Seeking a Azure cloud engineer responsible for the successful implementation of Azure Architectures and environments. The Azure cloud engineer will function as an expert and advisor to any Azure resources as they participate and guide the planning, implementation and growth of the client's Azure Foundational Footprint. You are a Azure technical resource that will aid the team's efforts to determine the needs of the business and in turn automate the applications to make them more efficient.
- 3-5 years Azure Experience
- Understanding around API and Micro service architectures, along with mobile applications and support technologies and delivery frameworks
- Ability to translate deep technical expertise to simple, everyday language to deliver a message that is clear, concise and understandable
- Experience aiding with operationalizing Azure cloud environments using Azure native and third-party tools for monitoring and management
- Previous experience with a transformation and migration project
- Ability to create, administer and manage multiple VMs, SQL Servers, Databases, VNETs, etc.
- Understanding of automation and DevOps principles
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure and AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
If you or someone you know are interested please contact Xavier Russo [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call now at 646-553-6275