Azure Cloud Engineer
Location: Rockville Maryland
Azure Cloud Engineer- Rockville, MD
Our Client is a Microsoft Gold Partner in Cloud Platform and Cloud Productivity, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and AWS Premier Partner. There is an opportunity for you to gain experience with all three platforms. The role would have you work closely with key stakeholders and management in implementation and maintaining Azure systems to provide a secure application. You will join a team responsible for transforming Government departments from on-premises to cloud based solutions.
- Experience with application and infrastructure solution architecture.
- Experience building cloud architecture using Azure.
- Experience migrating customers to cloud.
- Experience understanding of Infrastructure coding.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools.
- Experience writing PowerShell scripts.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Azure certification
- Understanding of Microservices
- Understanding of CMS applications, .Net Framework and/or .Net Core Strong.
- Configuration and maintenance of common applications and protocols.
Benefits of working for our Client
- Partners with Microsoft Gold, Google Cloud Premier, AWS Premier.
- Provides solutions for public and private sectors.
- Life Insurance Options.
- Disability Insurance Options.
- HealthCare Options including medical, dental, and vision.
- Paid Holidays and 15 PTO's
If this sounds like a good fit for you please email with a copy of your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé],or give me a call at (267) 296-8723.