Experience working as a DevOps Lead or similar role
- Experience in automating the build and configuration of IaaS and PaaS based solutions on a public cloud platform (Azure)
- Demonstrable experience with infrastructure-as-code concepts in a Microsoft Azure public cloud environment (ARM-T/AzureCLI/PowerShell/YAML/JSON/Git for IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
* Extensive experience with .NET technologies
*This person will be the Senior Cloud engineer contributing to the overall design, development, and deployment of Azure.
* Experience creating App Service Plans
* Be able to define and explain Vnet
* Be able to define and explain Network Security Group
* Know how to/explain how to connect a VPN
* Know how to/explain how to Subnet
* Know how to/explain how to automate Virtual Machines
* Be able to define and explain ARM templates
* Medium level of system administrator of Azure resources, Windows resources, and Linux/Unix resources.
* Candidate must have a minimum of one but preferably two years' experience with Azure cloud based environment--preferably both PaaS and IaaS.
* Familiar with database technologies such as MS SQL Server and Azure SQL.
* Able to write SQL queries to extract content from database tables
* Candidate must have familiarity in the support of network infrastructure, both physical and cloud hosted. This is because ITS's network team will not be supporting the cloud network, the systems team (this team) will.
* Strong experience with PowerShell and MS Office tools, including Visio. This person will be drawing out the design of the Azure environment, sending it to Microsoft for review and approval, then partner with Microsoft to build it out
* Basic knowledge of firewalls, routers and switches
* Azure Resource Management Template/Automation experience
* Candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Candidate must have strong organizational and time management skills.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.