Title: Azure Cloud Systems Engineer (DevOps)
Location: Bay Area
Contract: 9 months
About the Company:
One of the Bay Areas fastest growing tech companies is looking for a Azure Cloud Systems Engineer to preform support, development, and administrative activities in the cloud by collaborating with partners, vendors, and customers to deploy and manage systems. Our client is considered one of the top tech companies to work for in the Silicon Valley and would want someone who is ready to collaborate with like-minded individuals on projects using the latest technologies.
- Configure Microsoft Azure monitoring and alerts for cloud resource availability
- Design and implement new on-premises and Microsoft Azure systems while implementing best practices and industry standards to meet contract requirements
- Manage on-premises and cloud based Windows and Linux virtual servers
- Migrate on-premises infrastructure to Microsoft Azure cloud
- Support and improve existing on-premises and Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with application development and data engineer teams on day-to-day tasks along with project planning and implementation
- Planning and executing on-premises to Azure migrations
- Managing a VMware virtualized server environment including ESX host administration
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Expertise using cloud services and solutions in Azure
- Experience working with Azure PaaS, Azure networking, and Azure site reliability solutions
- Strong practical knowledge of Windows and Linux server operating systems (on-premises & IaaS)
- Comprehensive understanding of IT security best practices and threat protection
- Microsoft Azure (Preferred)
To fast track your application and/or if you have any questions about this position please contact Kimberly Medina at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 949-688-2230.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Azure market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (949) 688-2230 Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.