Our client is looking to add Data Engineer to their collaborative team in Long Beach, CA.
- Creating and maintaining data feeds, extracts, and processes to support both company and business partners needs
- Handle all updating of current ongoing processes
- Administration in cloud environment
- Expose company to all Azure related analytics and management
- Troubleshooting, planning, and code review contribution
- 3+ years of experience with MS SQL Stack
- Knowledge of SQL database, SSIS, Data Transformation, and ETL
- Experience with Azure Technology and hosting environments, PowerShell, Windows batch scripting, and monitoring systems
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Background in accounting, retail, or finance is a plus
To be considered for this role, please email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], call me at (949) 688-2243, or message me on LinkedIn.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best Azure opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2243. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.