Start Date: 03/09/2020
Duration: 4+ months
Locations: Hershey, PA
- Strategic partner with internal technical teams to design, develop and automate Azure data pipelines for a large-scale data product.
- Advise most appropriate technical data architecture to meet business objective of needed data solutions.
- Deploy critical thinking and practical experience to avoid common pitfalls of transitioning to a cloud centric data footprint.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related field.
- 5 years of experience developing and deploying data pipelines as part of a production DW/DB implementation; preferably Azure Data Factory and/or Databricks.
- Familiarity with standard patterns of ingesting data sources, applying business process validations with proven experience optimizing an operational data store for consumption by data science and analytics teams.
- Exposure to Azure Data Lake Store (preferably gen2) and implementing robust model for securing data at rest.
- Understanding the trade-offs between accessing data within Azure SQL DB vs within ODS natively in Azure data architecture.
- accessing data within Azure data architecture.
- Familiarity with Container-based architectures and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) a plus.
Thanks & Regards ....!!!
Direct: 908-636-7778; Fax: 732-230-6969