My client who is headquartered in Orlando, Florida is looking to add an Azure DevOps Developer to their team who specializes in Azure in the Charlotte, NC area. As a developer you will work on scaling infrastructure and well as hold a client facing role. You will be working in an environment that encourages friendly competition that drives company culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and operate CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- Provide operational support of containers as a service on Azure cloud
- Manage production Kubernetes container orchestration.
- API Governance
- Resolve production issues
- 5+ years of information technology and/or information security experience with 3+ years in an engineering role designing and supporting public clouds (Ideally Azure)
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls
- Created and maintained security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets
- Demonstrated capability to design, deploy and operationalize secure and highly scalable enterprise systems on public clouds (Ideally Azure)
- Experience with secure software development, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security (VPNs) within cloud environments
If you believe you have the skill set and fit the description within the role of a Cloud Security Architect, please feel free to forward your Resume and Cover letter to Chris:
Phone: 813-437-6965 (Ext. 6965)
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I Specialize in the Microsoft Azure and Office 365 market across the North Carolina region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.