As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for serving as the SME across all Microsoft/Office 365 and Security technologies, with a particular focus on collaboration and messaging.
You will lead the design of solutions leveraging the Office 365 suite of technologies from Microsoft, and should have a deep understanding of Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Windows Defender, encryption and multi-factor authentication.
Duties And Responsibilities
* Solution design and implementation planning of the security and collaboration technologies available from Microsoft Azure/Office 365.
* Demonstrated proficiency with scripting, with an emphasis on programmatic instantiation and configuration management of cloud-based environments.
* Experience with revision control systems, such as Git and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
* Experience with the major architectural configurations of Microsoft Exchange: Cloud-base, On-Premise and Hybrid.
* Expert-level understanding of DNS and security protocols leveraged to improve the security of email, including: SPF, DKIM, DMARC.
* Experience implementing Secure Email Gateway technologies, such as Barracuda, Proofpoint or Mimecast.
* Experience with email encryption implementations with PKI integration.
* Demonstrated experience migrating on-premise Exchange infrastructures to Exchange Online.
The pay on this role is $115,000 and is negotiable depending on experince.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. This company is currently reviewing resumes to apply directly send your resume and CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at (980) 224-4974 (ext. 4974) . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.