Job Title: Azure DevOps Engineer III
Location: Dallas, TX
Terms: 6-month contract
Requirements: VSTS, Azure DevOps, GIT
Azure DevOps Engineer III Job Summary:
- Assist the current DevOps team in providing support for application build and deployments utilizing Azure DevOps Services.
- Create and manage Azure DevOps Services build definitions and release definitions to enable deployment to lower environments.
Azure DevOps Engineer III Job Responsibilities:
- Setup continuous integration capabilities
- Perform Dev, Test, UAT, Staging and Production build/deploy activities for application releases.
- Support production deployments, assist with troubleshooting deployment issues
- Assist with branching/merging for release management and in support of parallel development requirements
- Collaborate with testing teams and assist with continuous delivery of builds to environment
- Liaison between application development and infrastructure teams in the establishment of needed infrastructure in the development and subsequent support of application solutions
Azure DevOps Engineer III Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 1 - 2 years of working with or supporting an Application Development team
- 2 - 4 years of distributed build/deploy experience
- Strong working knowledge of Azure DevOps Services to include:
- GIT Source Control, GIT branching strategies
- Creating and managing build definitions
- Creating and managing release pipelines, deployment groups, deployment gates
- Strong build automation experience, preferably with PowerShell scripting/Batch
- Ability to deploy Web applications, Web services and configure/setup of IIS
- Ability to refactor application builds to utilize NuGet packages
- Familiarity with building and deploying .NET Core applications
- Strong working knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing and implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Performs work under general supervision
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff
- Ability to work with and understand business client requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization.
- Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure, adhere to project deadlines and procedures, multi-task and be detail-oriented
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, provided by ettain group
- Remote Workers? Must sit onsite in Dallas office
- Visa Sponsorship? Not eligible
- Corp-to-Corp? Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send a text message or leave a voicemail for Fran McMeekin at 336.464.0528.
ettain group is a talent solutions company dedicated to matching people with the most relevant employment opportunities in IT, healthcare IT and the digital creative space. Top employers and highly skilled talent throughout the U.S. select ettain group for a better recruitment experience. Our culture empowers teams with the flexibility to deliver a superior candidate experience and client experience using market intelligence. We recruit resources, own projects and manage programs to offer a wide range of IT development and talent solutions to our clients and candidates. To learn more about ettain group visit www.ettaingroup.com. To explore more job opportunities with ettain group, visit www.ettaingroup.com/job-board.aspx