Azure DevOps Engineer (w-2’s only)
Our client, a leader in their industry, has an excellent opportunity available for an Azure DevOps Engineer to work on an 18-month contract position in Jacksonville, FL. The pay rate is in the $60 to $75/hour range. Available for w-2 only. The work is on site, and the interview process is a phone and video interview.
Responsibilities of the Azure DevOps Engineer:
• Design and operate CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps (VSTS)
• Provide operational support of containers as a service on Azure cloud
• Manage production Kubernetes container orchestration.
• API Governance
• Resolve production issues
Requirements for the Azure DevOps Engineer:
• Expertise with Azure cloud computing platform, including App Services, Service Bus, Azure SQL, CosmosDB, and more.
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) automation pipelines is required.
• Strong background in Azure monitoring, alerting, and diagnostics, including Application Insights, Log Analytics, Network Monitoring, Service Health, and dashboards.
Preferred Skills for the Azure DevOps Engineer:
• Knowledge of Azure API Manager and Kubernetes are definite pluses.
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps is a strong plus
Please send your MS Word resume to Ben Crosby at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 770-399-4508 for immediate consideration.
Related Terms: Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, TFS, VSTS, Visual Studio Team Services, Octopus, Jenkins
Direct w-2 employment only – No 3rd Parties – Position not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Job #: 314192
Why Choose Eliassen Group?
Working as an Eliassen Group contractor gives you exceptional benefits! Our consultants receive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and prescription drug coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA. We also offer a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with matching, direct deposit, weekly payment, and a $1000 referral bonus plan.
Eliassen Group also has a Consultant Advocacy Program with specialized consultant care professionals dedicated to serving you once you start working with us.
We are currently achieving “World Class” Net Promoter Score Status and are one of Inc. Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work. Locally, Atlanta Business Chronicle has also rated us One of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta in 2017.
We have over 300 clients in 19 offices and have access to the many of the best companies and most sought-after IT career and consulting opportunities in America.
Apply with Eliassen Group today to see how we can serve you!