Our client is currently seeking a Azure Devops Process Engineer
Azure DevOps Process Engineer will be responsible to identify Azure DevOps (VSTS) administration and process inefficiencies by observing and studying DevOps team’s current processes and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions; Interviewing DevOps team members and users.
This position would also be responsible for identifying standards that will be applied across multiple DevOps teams. Processes that this position will be responsible for include: Azure DevOps Project Standards and DevOps SDLC including CI/CD. The candidate needs to be capable of presenting analyses and recommendations to leadership and discussing the technical merits of solutions with engineers and architects.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Review and Implement VSTS project standards, including administration, security, and CI/CD governance, best practices, principles, and processes. Cultivate and operationalize a DevOps discipline within the organization
- Direct interactions with consumption teams to drive adoption and continuous evolution of base offering.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand business & functional requirements to develop automation and deliverable.
- Provide guidance, coaching, training on Azure DevOps (VSTS) best practices.
- Ensure Azure DevOps organization/project are leveraging security configuration correctly. Proactively govern security and enforce policies.
- Implement automated processes to support streamlining of engineering/administrative duties using PowerShell against VSTS APIs
- Monitors the efficiency, performance and effectiveness of Azure DevOps standards across the teams and makes recommendations for improvement. Produce regular reports and performance metrics.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Positive outlook, patience, and strong relationship-building skills
- Conduct yourself with business integrity
- Strong sense of urgency
- Take ownership
- Ability to connect and influence others
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to take initiative