You will be a strategic part of implementing a "cloud first" mentality recommending direction for cloud usage and architecture. Areas of focus will include: cloud design, cloud implementation, and cloud deployment.
What You Will Be Doing
You will help identify workloads that may benefit from movement to the cloud either through IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS opportunities. You will deploy workload in optimal manner through the use of automation into cloud environments. You will be working on premise at our datacenter in Kansas City, MO. You will be working 40 hours a week for 10 months with the high possibility of extension.
- Experienced in designing, developing, deploying, and testing in cloud architecture
- Azure engineering and operational experience in Information Technology
- Knowledge in Azure infrastructure, platform, and software
- Knowledge in Azure Active Directory
- Ability to create in house tools/solutions for cross functioning departments
- Ability to take direction and collaborate/lead team projects
- Experienced in Azure Migrations
- Experienced in building Azure infrastructure from scratch or based off the Architects design
This organization is currently reviewing resumes, so to be considered, please send yours to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and call Nate at 972-437-8259. This company is an EOE
Azure / Azure IaaS / Virtual Machines / Blob Storage/ Containers / Azure Files / Virtual Network /Load Balancer/ DNS / Traffic Manager / VPN Gateway / Express Route / Infrastructure /Architect/ Azure SQL