My client based in Baltimore is currently looking for an expereiced Azure Architect to work on a number of exciting new projects. Ideal candidates will have a wide variety of experiece within an Azure cloud enviornment, particualry with Infrastructure.
- Design Cloud-based solutions using cloud computing architectural procedures that typically consist of front end platform, back end platforms, cloud-based delivery, and a network.
- Implement cloud computing architecture solutions that address cloud security and compliance fundamentals, deployment automation and elastic sizing of environments, and multi-tenant implications
- Design and implement multi-tier architecture solution that is highly available and fault tolerant using Azure platform services
- Design and implement effective cloud computing solutions that take into account an organization's structure, communications, and operational business processes, including financial management and cost model implications
- Manage the process of migrating and transitioning to a cloud environment
- Implement and configure a cloud environment based on specifications.
- Analyze current workloads, migrate existing IT systems to the cloud, and configure new systems or services to enhance business operations.
- Manage the implementation of the cloud to ensure a successful deployment.
- Configure features for elasticity, availability, and scalability using industry-standard techniques, best practices, and tools.
- Apply the underlying concepts, standards, and technologies of cloud computing (including virtualization, containers, cloud data management, cloud programming models, cloud analytics applications, interoperability, and portability) to the planning, design, and configuration of a cloud infrastructure.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure IaaS, Server/workload migration to Azure using Azure Site Recovery (ASR), Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and other similar services
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc.) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Hybrid Cloud, AD Sync, Office 365
- Cloud Automation and scripting experience using Python, PowerShell, Chef etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
For further details and to apply, please contact William today - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]