Azure IaaS Engineer
Location: Baltimore, MD
Azure IaaS Engineer - Baltimore, MD
Great opportunity searching for Azure engineering experience to deliver Active Directory migrations and hybrid migrations to the Azure Cloud.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administration of Azure platform primarily for Windows operating systems
- Design, test and deploy Azure to provide secure and scalable environment
- Manage apps and virtual cloud servers
- You will be assisting Architects to develop scalable pipelines and automated solutions
- Develop current and future cloud solutions
- Focus on mapping across IaaS
- You will be working daily with both technical and non-technical team members
- Maintain relationships with IT departments at customer sites.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure specific development and integrating new cloud technologies
- Good knowledge of Azure IaaS (VMs, VNET, NSG Rules, VPN Gateways and Express Route), IIS, Azure SQL / SQL Server performance tuning and best practices
- Experience with Azure platform primarily focused on Azure app service mode
- Great working knowledge of IP networking, DNS, and load balancing
- Experience with scaling technologies and solutions
- Experience working with ASP.NET, PHP, WCF
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Dev Ops experience a plus
- DOD Secret Clearance a plus
- Full health benefits
- Year-end bonus
To be considered for this role, please email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], call me at (267) 233-6468, or message me on LinkedIn.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best Azure opportunities and jobs are.
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.