Looking for an experienced Azure Infrastructure Architect looking for an opportunity to grow within a very well established company. In D.C., my client is offering a very competitive compensation package and experience working with cutting edge technology deploying quality solutions.
Please see the job details below;
- Hands on architect to oversee team members and perform the full project life cycle
- Architect, design, build, implement, and deliver scalable Microsoft Azure solutions, with a focus on mapping across IaaS
- Design and deploy the virtual machine environment, storage environment, network architecture and VPC environments
- Develop roadmaps for current and future cloud deployments
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure
- In depth understanding of Azure standards and best practice
- Experience with Azure data services
- Past experience architecting and delivering core Azure projects at the enterprise level
- Hands-on experience with scaling technologies and solutions
- Experience with AWS platform services
- Secret Clearance
- Full health benefits
- Year-end bonus
To be considered for this role, please email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], call me at (215) 240-7310, or message me on LinkedIn. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best Azure opportunities and jobs are. Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.