Length: The initial contract is for 6 months
Requirements: Must be able to work W2 for any employer
- Taking direction and supporting our Azure Network Architect
- Assist with deploying and troubleshooting network services in a hybrid IaaS and PaaS Azure environment.
- Building and testing ARM scripts to support future CI/CD integration
- Building, managing and troubleshooting Web Application Firewalls
- Leveraging Microsoft Network monitoring tools to build dashboards and alerts
- Azure cloud environment experience is a must
- OMS and Azure Network and Application monitor tools
- Palo Alto and Barracuda firewall experience
- Firewall architectures that include Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls (cloud based, physical and virtual)
- Web Application Firewall configuration and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting application performance issues in the Azure fabric
- PowerShell scripting
- Working with Kubernetes and Containers
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.