System One has 2 immediate openings in Montvale, NJ for Azure Operations Engineers. These are contract-to-perm based positions with a large Consulting firm client.
Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of overal IT/Infrastructure experience along with 1+ year of Azure Powershell, automation, and ARM experience.
*We are unable to submit 3rd party/C2C candidates or those who currently require VISA sponsorship. If interested, please email Matt McDill, Senior Recruiter, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Develop automation scripts that enable management of the Azure environment in an automated manner
- Design, implement and administer Azure environments supporting large mission critical enterprise systems
- Act as a Cloud DevOps Subject Matter Expert working in a fast-paced environment with some of the smartest senior business and technical team members in the industry
- Develop supporting documentation for processes and Cloud automated tools
- Cloud patching, Security Updates, and Vulnerabilities remediation
- Minimum of five years of industry experience with at least two years of deep technical experience in Cloud Engineering and Operations
- Minimum of one year of hands-on experience in Azure PowerShell, Automation and ARM
- Experience with Azure PaaS services including: Azure SQL, Key Vault, Log Analytics, Storage/Backup, and Application Service Environments
- Strong understanding of Azure Networking and Security
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience from an accredited college/university
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited college/university