System One is searching for an Azure Operations Engineer in the Montvale, NJ area. Must have strong overall IT/Infrastructure knowledge and hands on experience developing Azure PowerShell Scripts, Automation, and Azure Resource Management (ARM) experience. Great opportunity that has potential to lead into a long term full time permanent position! Apply today!
Azure Operations Engineer Job Duties:
- Responsible for the hands on development of automation scripts in order to maintain management of the Azure environment in an automated manner.
- Azure implementation and administration supporting critical enterprise systems.
- Subject matter expert (SME) for Cloud DevOps initiatives.
- Create accurate supporting documentation for processes and Cloud automated tools.
- Cloud patching, Security Updates, and Vulnerabilities remediation
Azure Operations Engineer Experience Requirements:
- 2 years of technical experience in Cloud Engineering, Operations, and Administration.
- 1 year hands-on experience in Azure PowerShell, Automation and ARM.
- Experience with Azure PaaS services including: Azure SQL, Key Vault, Log Analytics, Storage/Backup, and Application Service Environments.
- Strong understanding of Azure Networking and Security
Azure Operations Engineer Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.