Azure PaaS Architect - Boston, MA - $175,000
One of my top clients in the Boston area working on a cutting edge medical technology platform is looking for an Azure Platform Architect. This is a great paying full-time opportunity with a medical technology solutions provider looking to on-board an Azure Platform Architect with extensive PaaS and application migration experience. It is a chance to expand your skillset within development, architecture, and leadership. You will be leading a team and managing the build of a new platform in the Azure space for a medical technology solutions provider. There is ample opportunity for growth and you will be the person driving this cutting edge project.
- Project management and team lead mobility
- Strong work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO
- Real-world benefits from individual contributions
- Vertical growth opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Program in MS technologies such as .NET using C#, ASP.NET
- Ability to be an architect and an engineer in the same day
- Write and test applications in Azure PaaS framework
- Connect gateways and servers from on-prem to PaaS
- Ability to develop and architect high quality software
- Work with team members to understand infrastructure needed to build out applications
- Migrate existing applications to Azure Cloud
- Work on teams to implement variety of PaaS Cloud platform solutions based on client's needs
- Architect specific designs for Azure solutions and applications
- 3+ years' experience with PaaS
- 3+ years' experience coding in an engineer or architecture position
- Strong understanding of Azure storage and how to store raw data in Azure
- Several years' experience preparing application security implementations
- Candidate has worked on several Azure full life cycle migrations with varying scope
- Heavy exposure to Azure VSTS
- Excellent knowledge of Azure PaaS
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer is a plus
If you are an Azure Platform specialist thinking about a change with your career, this could the role for you!
If you are someone you know are interested please contact Jack Fischer at Phone: 212-379-6404 or Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
Nigel Frank International. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.