Azure & Server Engineer - $100,000 - Greater Boston Area
My client is seeking an experienced Server Engineer to help manage and build out a hybrid environment that supports both on-premise and Azure services. You will have the opportunity to utilize your Windows, VMware, Hyper-V experience and grow your Azure skillset. This position is ideal for a candidate who has been managing large complex Microsoft infrastructures with technologies Azure, Active Directory, VMware, Cisco, and Windows.
You would be joining an extremely profitable Microsoft End User based in Boston who has is looking for self-motivated and driven Azure experts to continue to grow their own skillset, the Cloud practice, and manage large scale Azure infrastructures and buildouts.
You will work closely with the Director of IT director. This is an exciting and fast-paced organization that emphasizes career progression.
- 15% performance based bonus
- Satellite offices in the Boston area offering strong work-life balance
- Competitive Salary
- Full health care
- Tremendous work-life balance: including mental health breaks, office amenities, gym memberships, and extra-curricular activities
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Manage an Azure Infrastructure and implement Azure AD
- Update and patch Windows 10, 12, VMware and more
- Provide security checks and implementation for on-prem and cloud services
- Help with Azure/O365 migrations and implementations
- Troubleshoot daily issues and provide security implementation and upkeep
- Identify pros and cons for each Cloud based solution
- Assist in migrating legacy systems from on-premise data centers to Microsoft Azure
- Travel both client site's and to company headquarters
- Recent experience managing Azure infrastructure
- 3+ years of Azure AD Deployments
- Hands-on experience with VMware, Hyper-V, Windows 10, 12 and other on-premise technologies
- Infrastructure focused background
- Hands on experience migrating legacy systems from datacenters to Azure with Windows OS
- Ability to work in the United States
- Experience using Azure Site Recovery (ASR) tool
The company is looking to hire in the coming days and interviews are already in progress so please reach out if you want to learn more information about this exciting role!
If you are someone you know are interested please contact Jack Fischer at Phone: 212-379-6404 or Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in The Greater New York area and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.