My client who is headquartered in Tampa, FL is looking to add an Azure Solutions Architect to their team. This company is a MS Gold Partner that helps their clients develop software applications on Microsoft platforms. They focus on helping clients reduce cost by optimizing their outsourcing partnerships which allow them to ascend into the cloud space at a faster and more reliable rate. As an engineer you will work on scaling infrastructure and well as hold a client facing role. You will be working in an environment that encourages friendly competition that drives company culture. 6 month contract.
- Experience with Azure AD , Azure ExpressRoute , PowerShell, Azure VPN Gateway, Azure Traffic Manager
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure design and implementation
- Experience in cloud computing based services architecture, technical design and implementations including IaaS and PaaS
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Infrastructure, networking, Data center migration
- Microsoft Stack experience
- Experience implementing/architecting cloud based Active Directory solutions
- Strong end to end project delivery experience and deployment.
*** Will offer remote work also
If you believe you have the skill set and fit the description within the role of a Solutions Architect, please feel free to forward your Resume and Cover letter to: Or alternatively call Adam
Phone: (813) 437-6854
SQL / T-SQL / SSIS / OLTP / Database Development / Stored Procedures / Software Development / Lo / SSRS / SSAD / Azure / PowerBI / Machine Learning / Data Science / C# / Python / R / MS SQL Server / Data Modelling / Insight / Analytics / Project Management / Business Analysis / IaaS / PaaS / DevOps / Cloud Architect / Cloud Developer / Cloud Systems Adminstrator