Candidates must be available to come in for an in person interview
- Setup Azure platforms to meet business requirements, and in accordance with industry best practices, client standards, and NYC Citywide security policies.
- Setup secure and highly available Azure platform
- Setup Automated deployments
- Involvement in requirements discussions, project planning and in the system design and implementation.
- Provide technical expertise, estimates, and recommendations to the Development Lead and/or Project Management.
- Communicate risks and issues to the Development Lead and/or Project Manager.
- Create CI/CD Pipeline
- Create documentation such as: Technical Design, Security Accreditation, Run book etc.
Perform other duties as assigned.
MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE Note: Candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered
• At least 8 years of experience in IT Software or IT Infrastructure design
• Azure Cloud Architect with a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience creating (designing and implementing) Azure Platforms.
• Must have Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS), CI/CD experience
• Strong knowledge of Azure Cloud services related to Security, App Service, Logic Apps, Blob Storage etc.
• Experience in creating highly available Azure platforms.
• Experience with Azure Monitoring services.
• Strong knowledge of data integration technologies and processes.
• Experience with formal SDLCs and AGILE development methodologies.
• Experience in Iterative design methodology.
• Knowledge of secure Cloud best practices.
• Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
• Must have good technical writing skills and be able to produce clear documentation.
- Hands-on .net development experience is a plus.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert (Strongly Desired)
- Good communication skills.
Knowledge of SnapLogic is a plus.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.