Hiring Azure Solutions Architect/ Programmer for contract assignment in Brooklyn, NY!!!
Location: Brooklyn NY 11201
Duration: 6-12 months + contract (long term multiyear project)
Interview Process: Only 1 round in person interview (no Phone interview) - Only Local Candidates need to apply.
* Setup Azure platforms to meet business requirements, and in accordance with industry best practices and CLIENT'S standards.
* Setup secure and highly available Azure platform
* Setup Automated deployments
* Work collaboratively as a member of the development team to build best-in-class .NET software solution
* Involvement in requirements discussions, project planning and in the system design and implementation.
* Provide technical expertise, estimates, and recommendations to the Development Lead and/or Project Management.
* Communicate risks and issues to the Development Lead and/or Project Manager.
* Create CI/CD Pipeline
* Azure Cloud Architect with a minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience creating (designing and implementing) Azure Platforms.
* At least 6 years of overall IT development experience, including at least 3 years of .Net development experience.
* Must have Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS), CI/CD experience
* Strong knowledge of Azure Cloud services related to Security, App Service, Logic Apps, Blob Storage etc.
* Experience in creating highly available Azure platforms.
* Experience with Azure Monitoring services.
* Strong knowledge of data integration technologies and processes.
* Experience with formal SDLCs and AGILE development methodologies.
* Experience in Iterative design methodology.
* Knowledge of secure Cloud best practices.
* Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
* Must have good technical writing skills and be able to produce clear documentation.
* Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert (Strongly Desired)
* Good communication skills.
* Knowledge of SnapLogic is a plus.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)