We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cloud Automation Engineer to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Cloud Automation Engineer position is responsible for developing Cloud automation using Cloud-native applications and services, as well as providing support for Cloud migration, operations and maintenance. Activities include developing cloud billing and metering APIs, expense review and management applications, automated system provisioning using Infrastructure as Code (IaC), cloud identity and access management integration, availability and performance monitoring, capacity management, configuration and change management, patching, vulnerability management and security compliance, etc. The candidate for this position must be well versed in the following areas: Cloud-native application development using REST APIs, cloud migration, cloud database, cloud storage, cloud networking, Active Directory, and security controls related to cloud IT.
Additional responsibilities include:
o Support the full lifecycle of cloud applications and cloud computing management, from business program needs analysis and environment assessment, through design, test, migration, and operation.
o Support cloud solution development, testing, and piloting. Support deployment projects and provide technical expertise in resolving technical problems.
o Support technical problem troubleshooting. Perform root cause analysis.
o Perform applications and services demonstrations to variety of stakeholders
o Continually research, evaluate, and apply emerging technologies
Position Requirements Required Skills:
• Bachelor's degree and 12 years relevant experience or equivalent
• Minimum of 4+ years of relevant work experience with a concentration in automation design and implementation, and Cloud architecture
• Experience with one or more of the programming languages C#, Java, Node.js, Python
• Experience developing API and business logic components with Node.js, asynchronous programming, Node.js event model and promises
• Experience developing apps that use WS-federation, OAuth, and SAML-P endpoints
• Experience developing hyper-scale and highly available applications based on a Micro services architecture with support for versioning and side-by-side operations.
• Experience working on N-Tier' d and multi-layered applications, designing loosely coupled and highly cohesive components that gear towards testability and ease of integration
• Experience with enterprise messaging systems preferably Microsoft Service Bus
• Experience working projects that use CI/CD and streamlined DevOps workflows
• Experience with Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems
• Microsoft Azure certification: Developing/Architecting/DevOps
• Knowledge of Azure services, including Azure Active Directory, Azure Managed Service Identity, Azure Security Token Service, Azure Functions, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Azure Tables, Azure SQL and/or CosmosDB
• AWS Developer certification
• Experience with Ansible, (or Puppet, Chef, Salt), Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience of design and implementation of IaaS and PaaS solutions executed and repeated in DevOps solution framework and with DevOps tools.
• Experience operating and managing Azure cloud environments including Web Apps, VMs, and databases.
• Experience with defining Network Security Groups, provisioning user accounts and role-based policies for access to Azure services.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.