We are looking for a Cloud(Azure) Admin/ Engineer for our direct client at Miami, FL. The details of the requirement are given hereunder.
US Citizens are encouraged to apply for the position.
1.Thorough understanding of Red Hat deployment build/configuration via Azure templates, Ansible, which includes:
- Modify Ansible playbooks to change package set, configuration files, partitioning, etc..
- Manage packages via Ansible (create a channel and populate with packages, query errata by group/server, etc.)
- Generate reports from Azure, Ansible, and other tools Install packages via yum, rpm, Ansible Ability to create/modify shell scripts to Automate repetitive functions
- Run commands remotely through a non-interactive SSH session (i.e., automated configuration script)
- Query remote servers for specific host configurations (e.g., verify that IPTables is enabled, verify a configuration file for compliance)
- Document process
- Thorough understanding of Storage management:
- Experienced (not just "have experience") with configuring LVM User management and authentication,
- basic security understanding Create users locally and configure server to AD authentication with appropriate restrictions
- Modify sudoers file Modify ACLs based on user/group Create SELinux policy file and deploy based on AVC exceptions Use change, passwd, setfacl, etc.
- Understanding of Enterprise processes and standards, including: PCI considerations when configuring systems Change processes Problem ticketing (user Remedy or similar defect tracking, meet SLAs, customer feedback, etc.)
- Reproducibility of configurations Ansible Modify and deploy playbooks
- Troubleshoot Azure Start/Stop instances via azure-cli and Portal
- Query/Modify/Create Azure Compute instances Query/Modify/Create Azure Blob contains SQL Server -
- Basic troubleshooting and maintenance DataBricks -
- Basis administration and maintenance Data Factory -
- Create a data pipeline, view logs, etc.