Cloud BA Developer-Azure-Big Data-Lacey,WA-$100k+
Job Title: Cloud Business Analytics Developer
Location: Lacey, WA
Salary: up to $95K
About The Role
The BA Developer will use current data, analytical tools, and user interface applications to create efficient delivery of information to support internal customers' information needs. This role will work closely with other team members from various departments to assist with determining their needs. The Business Analytics Developer creates and maintains the framework that gathers, analyses, and presents timely and accurate data for internal and external clients.
- Extensive Experience in the Microsoft stack (SQL 2016+, SSIS, SSAS, MDX, and SSRS)
- Past experience using Microsoft Power BI to gain information from multiple sources and deliver information to the end user.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel: Pivot Table, Power Query, Power Pivot, and Data Models to gather information from multiple sources and deliver information to the end user.
- Knowledge in Azure services.
- Experience using Python, R, and Microsoft Machine Learning
- Able to write and maintain reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- 4-8 weeks of initial full-time work
- Remote flexibility after the first 8 weeks
If interested Please be sure to reach out to me as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this prestigious opportunity! A role such as this one tends to be filled quickly! For more information, please contact Andrew Wills at 949 688 2215 (ext 2215), if you prefer email- please email an up to date CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in The Greater New York area and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.