Are you interested in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems, working full-stack, from optimizing database transactions to building distributed systems and frontend web applications?
Are you able to demonstrate innovation and creativity in daily work, and be organized, be able to prioritize, take multiple projects at a time and execute and deliver on deadlines?
Do you have outstanding abilities at keeping track of work, guiding a code project from start to finish and solving architectural problems?
If you possess proficient written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as a systematic problem-solving approach then this position may be for you!
This position is highly visible and will have access to senior management on a regular basisork closely with the business team, leadership, external partners, and other engineering resources to design, build, and deploy systems to support ongoing business operations. Build robust and fault tolerant systems to gather, store, and maintain our sensitive data, while sustaining company's strong commitment to security and compliance.
- Monitor, debug, and resolve production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- S degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., Physics or Mathematics), or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of increasing experience in a variety of technical roles (development, administration)
- Proficiency in at least one "main stream" language (e.g., Python, Java, C, C#, perl, Ruby, etc)
- Proficient in relational databases (primarily PostgreSQL)
- Proficient with Linux system administration
- Experience in building and launching projects ready for heavy production use * Exhibit high level of professionalism
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Python and Java
- Experience with Linux and Windows system configuration, administration, and deployment
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and other container related technologies
- Experience with version control (e.g., git), collaboration tools (e.g., github and jira), and CI/CD tooling (e.g., Jenkins)