Azure Cloud Solution Architect-Remote West Coast-200,000
A leading IT solutions company is looking to bring on a principal cloud solution architect to help lead an application modernization initiative being taken up. The company is looking for someone with a strong development background in cloud technology (Azure and AWS), but also has been on the pre-sales sides of things in the past, as this role is going to be heavily pre-sales oriented. Thus, the candidate should be expected to be able to communicate clearly and effectively, and be able to get across the benefits and value of cloud technology to potential clients. The solution architect is also going to be tasked with designing small and large scale applications, and should have extensive knowledge of Microsoft technologies, development tools, Microsoft cloud configurations, agile development, and application modernization concepts.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Substantial PTO
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Ability to work with the latest tech in the industry
- Career advancement opportunity
- Working with team developers to design high level solutions to complex problems
- Provide a technical presence to the sales team and contribute in pre-sales initiatives
- Prepare and execute technical training to both technical and noon-technical audiences
- Develop and document cloud conventions and practices
- Extremely knowledgeable of Microsoft Azure and AWS
- 8-15 years of working experience
- Technical pre-sales experience
- Hands-on software architecture and development experience (.Net, Java, etc)
- Degree in relevant field (or equivalent work experience)
- Certifications in Azure and AWS
- Experience communicating technical solutions to wide audiences
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or contact me at 949 688 2242, or reach out via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/sean-alves-a6a760193/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best Azure opportunities and jobs are.
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.