About the Company
A Princeton, NJ technology services firm helping businesses achieve digital transformation through cloud technologies. The firm is one of the top Microsoft Azure partners in the US and we specialize in Azure Migration, Analytics, DevOps and Data/Application Modernization- the firm is also a member of the Microsoft Azure Partner Advisory Council and a Microsoft Gold partner for Cloud/Applications.
Cloud Solutions Architect- Azure IaaS. This is a client facing role fit for a team player who can think creatively to build solutions in a rapid manner. This architect is expected to be a strong communicator with a desire to bridge the gaps between technology and the business as a whole.
- 10+ years of Infrastructure knowledge
- 5 or more years in an Architect Role
- Advanced Azure cloud (3+ years) knowledge (hands on azure knowledge required)
- Hands on experience configuring Azure technology aspects
- DevOps team collaboration to enable Architecture blueprints and ARM templates.
- Willingness to travel to Client site when required
- Familiarity with onboarding a public cloud (AWS/Google Cloud) for a large enterprise
- Experience in a Client facing role
- Ability to migrate existing and new applications into Azure
- Leadership strength, ability to build bridges between technology and business
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.