Ref ID: 01120-0011247509
Classification: Cloud Computing Analyst
Robert Half Technology IT Search is working with a client looking to add a Cloud Systems Engineer to their team. This position is remote with about 50% travel. The company is growing, offers excellent benefits, offers competitive compensation and stays on the cutting edge of technology.
For immediate consideration for this Cloud Systems Engineer role, please email an updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Scope of the Job
As a Cloud Solutions Engineer (CSE), your primary responsibility will be to ensure our customers are successful with Azure and to help them move their workloads to the Cloud. The CSE is a highly technical client-facing role where you’ll be accountable for the end-to-end cloud technical comprehension and implementation.
In this role, you will be responsible for customer engagements – involved in Envisioning Sessions, Architecture Design Sessions (ADS), implementation of projects, and Proofs of Concept (POC).
• Maintain 100-200 level Microsoft Azure knowledge
• Serve as a trusted advisor to customers
• Define and building technical documentation for security architectures, configuration management definitions, and operational readiness plans.
• Perform migrations to move workloads to Azure or implementing a greenfield deployment or production platform for new applications
• Execute/Assist Proofs of Concept (POC) Workshops and other training sessions
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
• Experience in customer-facing roles and have demonstrated success leading technical and economic value discussions with senior executives to drive key decisions and implementation.
• Ability to impact and influence customers and other business partners with a high degree of autonomy, energy, enthusiasm, flexibility, and the drive to create real and measurable business results as evidenced by deploying Cloud solutions in Microsoft Azure.
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies (including Microsoft Windows and open source platforms), business drivers, and emerging computing trends
• Significant depth of technical experience in any of the following Azure services and technologies:
•Azure Resource Manager APIs and Deployment Methodologies
•Azure Application Services and Micro Services Patterns
•Azure Security and Identity
•Azure Backup and Recovery
•Azure Container Services
•Azure Data Platform
•Azure Automation and Log Analytics
• Demonstrated skill building deep technical relationships with decision makers and technical leads within customer organizations
• Able to lead the technical vision while balancing business drivers and imperatives to help partners build profitable Azure/cloud businesses