Title : Data Architect / Azure Data Architect
Location : Webster, NY – 14580
Duration : 12 Months (Possible of Extension)
Hiring Manager is Looking for – Data Architect / Senior Data Architect / Azure Data Architect / Solution Data Architect / Enterprise Data Architect / Lead Data Architect
Essential Technical Skills:
• The Azure Data Architect is responsible for helping to design, deploy, manage and support the systems and infrastructure required for a data processing pipeline in support of products requirements.
• Primary responsibilities revolve around DevOps and include implementing ETL (extract, transform and load) pipelines, monitoring/maintaining data pipeline performance.
• The Azure Data Architect is proficient in distributed computing principles and familiar with key architectures including Lambda and Kappa architectures, and has a broad experience across a set of data stores (e.g., HDFS, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Apache HBase, Azure DocumentDB), messaging systems (e.g., Apache Kafka, Azure Event Hubs, Azure IoT Hub) and data processing engines (e.g., Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Apache Storm, Azure HDInsight).
• The ideal candidate has three or more years of experience working on solutions that collect, process, store and analyze large volumes of business-critical data.
• BA/BS in operations, computer science, mathematics, statistics, or other technical/quantitative discipline
• 4+ years of BI development experience using MS technology stack
• 3+ years of experience developing both multidimensional and tabular models with large and complex datasets
• Strong proficiency in DAX, SQL, Excel, Power BI
• Azure and COSMOS experience highly valued
• Machine Learning and statistical modeling preferred