Our client is seeking to hire a Cloud Specialist. Under the direction of the Chief Information Officer (CIO), the Cloud Specialist is responsible for responding to, triaging, and resolving or escalating customer IT issues. These responsibilities include implementing and supporting Office 365, Azure, SAN environments, virtual environments, Microsoft core business applications, firewalls, and networking. The successful candidate will work in a team setting with other MGC engineers and information technology professionals.
- Implementation and support services for Microsoft related technologies: traditional Windows Server environments, Azure, Office 365, AD, SQL, SharePoint, Exchange, etc.
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware
- Develop, document, and understand internal IT processes and procedures
- Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Create and maintain system documentation to include system reviews and recommendations
- Communicate with customers to keep them informed of incident progress, and notify them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Support and troubleshoot basic network and firewall issues
- Monitor service boards, telephones, and emails and respond to all problems that arise with clients
Interested? Here's what you do next:
If this position has captured your interest and you are excited to learn more, please apply now and the appropriate TCML Recruiter will be sure to reach out to you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled.