Kforce has a client seeking a full-time Azure Cloud Engineer in Secaucus, New Jersey (NJ).
As part of the position, the Azure Cloud Engineer will design and implement new features and technologies. This professional will deliver high-quality, high-performance code in an Agile environment, and will use, evaluate, and learn exciting new technologies that keep products and teams on the cutting edge. In addition, the Azure Engineer will design, develop, and maintain complex solutions with a focus on quality, performance, and resiliency.
- Develop key product features within existing large-scale enterprise applications and new strategic initiatives
- Participate in the full SDLC involving design, implementation, testing, and launching
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (QA, Business Analyst, Tech Pubs, etc.) in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- Assist with the generation and analysis of business and functional requirements for proposed software solutions
- Provide project estimations
- Support project manager during planning and development phases
- Ensure development compliance with established development methodologies, company policies and security standards
- Evaluate emerging technologies, application architecture, development trends/methods and industry best practices
- Develop code based on design specification
- Perform code reviews
- Create design specifications, documentation, and unit testing plans as defined by the Agile development process
- Build software solutions where the problem is not well-defined; Design and define the interaction between the other component pieces
- Maintain and support software solutions post-production
- Implement and debug some of the more involved/complex functionality