Kforce has a client in search of a Lead Azure Developer in Kansas City, MO.
- Work closely with the development teams to brainstorm, design, and implement technical build and deployment solutions
- Work closely with the infrastructure and production assurance teams to introduce provisioning and deployment automation
- Design implement and support IT architecture using cloud technologies (mostly in Azure, other cloud provider is a bonus)
- Development of tools and other custom components necessary to support full stack development
- Research and integrate third-party tools into the cloud platform to support business needs
- Execute the development of web software with a strong focus on the integration, performance, and robustness of the system