Role Microsoft Azure Cloud - Solution Architect Mandatory Functional/Desirable Skills (1) Minimum of 10 years experience in the technology field with 6 years of relevant experience for the role.
(2) Strong knowledge of Azure, including PaaS and IaaS architectures.
(3) Proven strong experience in the design, solutioning and implementation of large scale, global,
complex custom application development systems (e.g., high transaction volumes).
(4) Experience in networking engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
(5) Working knowledge and experience in Azure storage, Azure SQL, Cosmos/Document DB, Azure Search,
Azure Active Directory, Azure Function Implementation, Azure API configuration and management etc.
(6) Experience in setting up Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery(BCDR) for the databases and application.
(7) Direct, hands-on experience with DevOps (CI/CD) and release management tools.
(8) Experience with continuous integration tools, such as VSTS, Bamboo, Jenkins, Microsoft TFS, TeamCity, etc.
(9) Knowledge of best practices for IT operations in an always-on, always-available service model.
(10) Migration of existing on-prem applications to Azure. Total Experience Required 10 years with 6 years of relevant experience for the role Preferred sourcing option Market Salary As per industry standards Work Location Bentonville, AR