•**'s ERP Architecture and Integrations team is looking for a senior-level integration developer. The candidate will assist in the design and implementation of an enterprise integration solution using Microsoft Azure Integration Services. The candidate is expected to help establish and reinforce best practices regarding iPaaS cloud integrations, data structures, and continuous integration.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop system integrations, using Microsoft Azure Integration Services to connect a mixture of on-premises, SaaS, and cloud-hosted applications.
• Create RESTful web services and APIs to transmit data between applications.
• Collaborate with Architecture and Integrations team members to develop best practices and methodologies.
• Perform ETL from various data sources using Azure Data Factory.
• Plan, design, coordinate with various functional teams to understand complex requirements.
• Act independently under general supervision using company-provided software.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
• 8+ years in Information Technology.
• 5+ years of experience building system integrations.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience designing and implementing Azure-based systems.
• Azure Logic Apps
• Azure API Management
• Azure Service Bus
• Azure DevOps Pipelines
• Azure Data Factory
• Azure SQL Database
• Web service/API development
• Visual Studio
• Data transformation lanaguages (XSLT, Liquid, etc.)
• Power BI
• Azure Data Bricks
• Microsoft BizTalk
• Deltek Costpoint
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.