Microsoft Cloud Sales Specialist
Join a 101 Year old and growing electronics and technology company based in Harrisburg, PA that offers an employee stock ownership plan, competitive pay, an excellent benefits package and paid time off to volunteer in the community.
- We are empowered by our employee co-owners who provide the industry's best service and we promote a collaborative culture.
- We feel strongly about giving back to the community and promoting sustainable, eco-friendly business practices.
- We offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off, Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision benefits as well as Gym Reimbursement and Tuition Assistance.
- As a D&H Co-Owner you receive numerous discounts on services.
We are looking for a Microsoft Cloud Sales Specialist to support our Sales Department.
- Quota Achievement. Achieve assigned quota targets and strategic objectives on a consistent basis.
- Campaign Execution. Execute assigned sales and marketing campaigns in a timely fashion.
- Metric Management. Achieve key metrics including phone activity, lead conversion rates, win rates, and partner recruitment and frequency of transaction.
- Relationship Management. Identify and assist in developing relationships with existing or potential partners with ability to drive significant revenue opportunities for the D&H Cloud Business Unit.
- Collaboration. Work in tandem with the D&H sales organization, cross departmentally, and with targeted cloud vendor resources to coordinate, develop and win sales opportunities within assigned territory.
- Partner Transformation. Influence customer transformation and adoption of new business models and solutions related to cloud computing and associated technologies.
- Communication. Articulate the D&H Cloud BU strategy and value proposition.
- Partner Management. Document important partner information and opportunities, build adequate pipeline to achieve revenue goals, execute tactical outreach, and ensure action is taken to win new business.
- Pipeline Management. Maintain CRM sales pipeline per policy and provide timely and accurate sales forecasting to the D&H Cloud BU leadership team.
- Vendor Relations. Develop and maintain relationships with key cloud vendors within assigned territory to collaborate on new partner opportunities.
- Cloud Acumen. Maintain high level business and technical acumen related to cloud technology, managed and professional technology services and associated business models.
- Results Oriented. Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Drive. Promote a culture of high energy, creativity, leadership, timeliness, professionalism, desire to learn, and willingness to contribute to continuous improvement.
- Professionalism. Represent D&H professionally in daily ongoing interface with customers and vendors, and adhere to company policies, procedure and ethics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent industry experience.
- Basic Microsoft Office, CRM, and office productivity software familiarity.
- 2+ years of experience managing partner relationships with solid, demonstrated performance.
- Proven IT prospecting, business development, sales, relationship management skills.
- Telesales process and pipeline management experience.
- High capacity for product knowledge and technical acumen.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Solid technical acumen and understanding of cloud and managed service provider business models.
- Ability to understand operational processes.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop joint value propositions.
- Self-motivated with good time management skills.
- Results oriented with strong financial forecasting skills.
- Ability to qualify and prioritize business opportunities.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Great benefits
- Competitive industry pay
- Excellent Work/Life Balance