Ref ID: 01120-0010900329
Classification: Systems Analyst
Robert Half IT SEARCH is searching for an Internal Salesforce Marketing Cloud expert to join a 7+ year proven client who will immediately own this product and handle day to day operational functionality and ongoing customization and enhancements as it relates to the needs of their analytics heavy ecommerce business operation.
This resource will directly serve over 10 product market verticals and support a team of online marketers that has the experience and though leadership to build out the system to optimal performance to include MS SQL Database.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud (minimum experience will require SalesForce development on modifications, enhancements, function and customization as well as reporting.
• Handle basic administrative functions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud including maintenance of user accounts, profiles, roles, sharing rules, and permission sets.
• Create customer journeys for the company’s various brands.
• Create, customize and maintain data extensions, reports, and dashboards.
• Export reports for analysis to Excel and updates to Salesforce database.
• Keep up-to-date on new Salesforce features and help determine if we should implement internally.
• Assist with data migration from other systems as needed
• Leverage large data sets to surface actionable insights
• Analyze database issues and troubleshoot problems.
• Envision, develop, and deploy tools to streamline processes to gain efficiencies and improve key metrics
• Provide daily reporting and insights as well as in-depth sales and audience analysis
• Strong understanding of MS SQL reporting and data layer access
• Strong understanding of data analysis and data cleansing
• Strong understand development testing and quality control
• Strong understanding of API integration and FTP, SFTP
• Strong Microsoft Excel capabilities
• Demonstrate technical and business aptitude via a technical or business administration degree or applied experience.
• Have one or more years working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud as an administrator, or as and end user in a technical or customer support role.
• Strong data analysis skills and database management
• Must have strong leadership skills and the ability to drive deliverables from start to finish across multiple teams.
• Ability to write SQL queries to perform data collection and mining
For fastest response email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]